I saw this nice gentlemen interviewed on NBC News and he said a bunch of insane stuff. He was also wearing a George W. Bush pin. We all say crazy stuff. That happens, we’re all a little crazy, right? 🙂 I just wanted to list some things out though, based on shit he said:
1. You can “rip up” emails, they’re digital.
2. George W. Bush’s administration deleted over 60x the amount of emails, and destroyed (well..tried) memos sent to foreign leaders.
3. People in the Bush Admin actually went to jail over fraud, Hillary not so much (at least…yet).
4. There’s actual evidence of war criminality over the ramp up to the Iraq War, but there hasn’t been any congressional oversight about it. According to the latest numbers, which aren’t fully reported yet, we’ve lost over 3,800 brave men and women from our military. 100s of thousands of innocent life has been lost as well.
5. 4 brave individuals lost their lives in the Benghazi attack. Four is less than hundreds of thousands. Additionally the Iraq War had zero investigational hearings from Congress and Benghazi had 8 or 9, depending on your definition of a investigation.
6. Under the Bush Administration, there were over 13 attacks on state department offices/buildings, that lead to 60 deaths.
7. Every human life is precious. The people of the United States deserve to know the truth about how we end up in foreign conflicts, and why people have sacrificed their lives, but we have a tendency of over politicizing everything. The result is, people’s lives are sacrificed in vain. The true victims are the families of those who lost loved ones, while politicians shout over each other.
FYI I love this VOX video on Benghazi:
IN CONCLUSION…. 😛 Emotions lie to us. If you like Trump, that’s fine! If you like Hillary, that’s also fine! Just remember that numbers don’t lie. Facts are facts. What if I told you, if we used our ‘feelings’ a little less, and stuck with the facts….we would make better choices, especially in foreign policy. Maybe less of our fellow country men and women would die in vain.
Also take responsibility for your life choices. If you voted for Bush twice, I’d rather you not bitch about Benghazi. You should take a step back and reflect on HOW you make your choices. Being a hypocrite won’t do you any favors.